What is anthropology?
Anthropology is the science of humanity, examining human life and variation in the different forms in which they are found. Anthropology considers the variety of customs, languages, and civilizations that make up humanity, uniting diverse sciences such as biology and geology, with humanistic endeavors such as religious studies, philosophy, and history. Anthropology has often been called the most scientific of the humanities and the most humanistic of the scientific disciplines.
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology
- Minor in Anthropology
- Minor in Archeology
- Minor in Global Health & Social Medicine
- Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Ph.D. in Anthropology
- Ph.D. in Anthropology and Urban Sustainability
- Ph.D. in Social Work and Anthropology (SWAN)
- M.D./Ph.D. in Anthropology
- Graduate Certificate in Museum Practice