⚠️ Visit wayne.edu/coronavirus for coronavirus: COVID-19 updates.
Resources, forms, and more
Here you'll find resources to help you on your academic journey.
Master's essays and thesis submission dates
Semester Plan Deadline Spring/summer 2020 Plan A Aug. 3 Spring/summer 2020 Plan B & C Aug. 12
- Change of Graduate Status (PDF)
- Change in Plan of Work (PDF)
- Master's Final Report for Certifying Fulfillment of Degree Requirements (PDF)
- Master's Plan of Work (PDF)
- Petition for Transfer of Graduate Credit (PDF)
- Petition and Authorization for Graduate Directed Study (PDF)
- Request for Time Extension (PDF)
- Thesis Outline and Record of Approval (PDF)
Important: The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences requires that your Wayne State transcript be attached to the Change of Status form and submitted directly to the department, not the Dean's Office.
For more information about master's student services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ph.D., doctoral