Programs in environmental science and geology
What is geology?
Geology is the scientific study of planet Earth and involves the observation and interpretation of processes that form and change our world. Some of these processes, such as earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions, proceed rapidly, often with catastrophic consequences.
Others, such as erosion or mountain building can progress so slowly that their results are scarcely noticeable over a human lifetime. Each of these processes, however, can exert a profound influence on human activities and can, in turn, be influenced intentionally or unintentionally by human activities.
- Bachelor of Arts in Geology
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Minor in Geology
- Minor in Geophysics
- Minor in Geochemistry
- Minor in Environmental Science
- Master of Arts in Geology
- Master of Science in Geology