Programs in environmental science and geology
The Department of Environmental Science and Geology combines both geological and biological perspectives to give students an interdisciplinary approach to their studies. Our programs distinguish themselves by highlighting studies on the urban environment and urban impacts on the environment. At Wayne State, students don't just learn in the classroom, they're in the field, (or forest or water), every chance they get.
Explore our research opportunities.
- Bachelor of Arts in Geology
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Minor in Geology
- Minor in Geophysics
- Minor in Geochemistry
- Minor in Environmental Science
- Master of Arts in Geology
- Master of Science in Geology