Undergraduate advising

Tracking your own academic progress

Degree Works is a degree tracking tool that allows you to see your progress toward graduation. Along with your advisor, you can also plan which courses you will take in future semesters, putting you on the right path for graduation.

Log into Degree Works

For post-bachelor program students

Students who are interested in pursuing either the M.A.-SLP or Au.D. degree, but who currently hold a degree in an area other than Communication Sciences and Disorders, must complete the undergraduate prerequisites prior to applying for graduate studies. These students should schedule an individual advising session before registering for classes.

Graduate advising

For questions related to academic advising, course selection, and fulfillment of degree requirements, see an advisor to get started.

Shelly Jo Kraft

Shelly Jo Kraft

Speech-language pathology advisor, Ph.D., CCC-SLP

313-577-7587 |
328.03 Prentis Building