What is communication sciences and disorders?
Communication sciences and disorders is the study of communication problems and their development in various stages of life. Graduates in this discipline learn how to treat children and adults and develop new strategies and technologies for diagnosis and rehabilitation.
Students at Wayne State observe and participate in therapy sessions at the WSU Speech and Language Clinics, taught by instructors whose research and clinical experiences make them experts in their subject areas.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Minor of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology
- Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.)
- Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders