Programs in physics and astronomy
What is physics?
Physics is the science that describes the behavior of the physical world. It is the most basic of all sciences and as such is responsible for the interpretation of fundamental physical processes that support many other scientific disciplines. Advances in technology are providing above-average job growth in areas that require strong proficiency in science and mathematics, making a degree in physics and astronomy a great gateway to plentiful, valuable career opportunities.
- Bachelor of Arts in Physics
- Bachelor of Arts in Astronomy
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Physics
- Minor in Physics
- Minor in Astronomy
- Minor in Biomedical Physics