Graduate Bridge Certificate in World History
The Graduate Bridge Certificate provides a unique graduate-level credential in world history, an area of growing demand at both the secondary and post-secondary levels.
The certification program is directed at history teachers and those training to become history teachers to learn the historiography of world history and gain the ability to survey regional histories and transnational themes crucial to teaching world history successfully. The department also welcomes students pursuing a graduate degree in history or other disciplines and professionals interested in adding this credential to their résumé.
The program is an exceptional opportunity to study with the award-winning Department of History faculty who are at the cutting edge of research in fields across the world.
- 15 credits in graduate-level courses in world history
- Includes a seminar in world history
- Includes 12 hours of courses with continental distribution
- May include transnational coursework
- Read: Gainful Employment Disclosure