Promotion and tenure
- Promotion and tenure materials for faculty are due for Dean's Office review in SmartPath in mid-November of each year.
- Employment Security Status materials for academic staff are due for Dean's office review in January of each year.
- Please refer to the preparation guidelines and instructions available on the provost's website via the link(s) below.
Information for faculty and academic staff
- College factors for promotion and tenure
- Factors for Academic Staff for Promotion, Employment Security Status (ESS) and Selective Salary Adjustment
- Provost faculty promotion and tenure information
- Videos and handouts from the Professional and Academic Development Seminar Series
Departmental factors for promotion and tenure
- African American Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Classical & Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Environmental Science and Geology
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Urban Studies and Planning