Faculty research support
Research Support Services (RSS) is organized under the associate dean for research to assist with research development and support in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
Our team maintains staffing for pre and post-award services. Services include but not limited to:
- Support for department and institutional level tasks and initiatives
- Preparation proposal packages and assist with budget development
- Develop and training programs for staff/faculty on topics related to proposal development and submission
- Financial management assistance on existing awards and staff/faculty development of day-to-day administration of sponsored awards
- Support of proposal development and award management with departmental administrative support staff, faculty, and external groups