Programs in psychology
What is psychology?
Psychological science is an extraordinary field that studies the mind and behavior from the level of the gene and single cell to the level of social interactions. The Department of Psychology offers opportunities to explore all of psychology's major areas through coursework and research emphasizing the biological, cognitive, developmental, and social dimensions of psychology and the intersections of these foci with each other and with neuroscience, health, clinical, and industrial-organizational psychology.
- Master of Arts in Psychology (combined with Ph.D. program)
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational (I/O) Psychology (terminal degree)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (combined M.A. and Ph.D.)
- Joint Ph.D. and Infant Mental Health
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology