AGRADE sociology spotlight: Jason Smith
Because of the AGRADE program, I was able to maximize my time and money spent at WSU. It also helped tremendously in making the jump from undergraduate to graduate school a breeze. The most rewarding part was when I officially enrolled in the graduate school and I only had 16 credits left until completion.
- Urban studies professor Rayman Mohamed discusses what Detroit needs from Washington
- Criminal justice faculty discuss neighborhood crime research on WDET
- Criminal justice lecturer discusses Netflix's You with Newsweek
- History and political science professors discuss the border conflict with Israel
- Lyke Thompson discusses Detroit's child lead poisoning problem