Global studies student hopes to help Detroit with technology
Connor Tukel wants to make the world a better place - and he's starting with Detroit. Tukel knows that even with the changes and growth that Detroit has gone through, there are still negative perceptions of the city that he wants to change. "360 Degree Detroit is a project where I'll be using a 360-degree camera to capture Detroit's culture and attractions for people to view in a virtual reality setting."
- Psychology and peace and conflict studies professor examines warning signs of mass shootings
- Commentary: Time is now to make Detroit an international rail gateway
- Economics Professor Mike Belzer discusses difficulties facing truckers in NY Times
- Dean Hartwell talks community partnerships with WJR-AM
- Featured opinion article in the Detroit News by Professor Truskinosvky