Public health student raises human trafficking awareness through research
Oksana Doubrovski is a public health major with a minor in biology at Wayne State University. The pre-med student has taken a unique path - including switching her major three times - and is now doing extensive research on human trafficking in the Detroit area.
- Urban studies professor Rayman Mohamed discusses what Detroit needs from Washington
- Criminal justice faculty discuss neighborhood crime research on WDET
- Criminal justice lecturer discusses Netflix's You with Newsweek
- History and political science professors discuss the border conflict with Israel
- Lyke Thompson discusses Detroit's child lead poisoning problem