Detroit water department adopts app developed by alum
In the summer of 2014, Abess Makki (Nutrition and Food Science ’15) walked into the DTX Launch Detroit student tech accelerator at TechTown Detroit with an idea to develop a shower head that monitors water usage, hoping to help consumers conserve water and save money. But by the time the 10-week program ended, he decided to make a more monumental difference.
- History and political science professors discuss the border conflict with Israel
- Lyke Thompson discusses Detroit's child lead poisoning problem
- Wayne State looks to the stars with newest acquisition
- Saeed Khan visits The Craig Fahle Show to talk about the Middle East
- Professor Lupovitch gives insight into the Israel border conflict