Psych student presents research in Detroit and beyond
While many Wayne State students have the opportunity to share research, Jasmine Hect was able to share hers across the world. Hect, a pre-med psychology major, recently traveled to Vienna, Austria, to present her research on maternal prenatal stress programming and fetal neuroconnectivity conducted at Wayne State.
- History and political science professors discuss the border conflict with Israel
- Lyke Thompson discusses Detroit's child lead poisoning problem
- Wayne State looks to the stars with newest acquisition
- Saeed Khan visits The Craig Fahle Show to talk about the Middle East
- Professor Lupovitch gives insight into the Israel border conflict