What is criminal justice?
The study of criminal justice begins with an analysis of the entire justice system as a force for social order. Advanced study inquires into the political, organizational, social, and behavioral aspects of its various components. Our program promotes a multidisciplinary understanding of the sources of criminal behaviors, including perspectives and contributions from criminology, psychology, and sociology.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Minor in Criminal Justice
- Minor in Forensics and Investigation
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Joint Juris Doctor/Master of Science in Criminal Justice