Wayne State's graduate programs in chemistry provide rigorous education and training for students that find jobs in the chemical industry, research laboratories, colleges and universities, government agencies and more. Our faculty and graduate students are performing research at the frontiers of several areas of societal impact, locally and globally.
- Annual Committee Meeting Form (PDF)
- Annual Review Assessment of Student Progress (Supplementary Form) (PDF)
- Change of Plan of Work Form (PDF)
- Chemistry Check-Out Sheet (PDF)
- Final defense instructions
- Pre Defense Form (PDF)
- Qualifying Exam Assessment Form (PDF)
- Seminar Evaluation Form (PDF)
- SEVIS fee reimbursement
Ethics is an important part of the scientific discipline. For the benefit of the new graduate students, Professor Stephanie Brock has prepared a brief lecture and workshop on scientific ethics.
Graduate Student Handbook
The department periodically makes changes to the doctoral program requirements. Students are instructed to follow the rules as they apply to their incoming class. Links are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.